We strive to guide our students to achieve their best. Our current pool of responsible and dedicated teachers act as mentors as well as friends to our students.
Our teachers are committed and responsible for the building of a strong foundation for Urdu language. We are looking for dedicated and committed individuals to join us as full time or relief teacher. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
a) Permanent Teachers
- Singaporean/ PR (not planning to move out of Singapore for at least 2 years)
- Able to commit for at least 10 months (January to October)
- Fixed work schedule
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree and GCE A-Level in Urdu
- Able to teach Primary and/ or Secondary class
- Excellent communication skills with students
- Able to develop good rapport and motivate students
- Able to develop lesson plan based on course curriculum and materials
- Prior teaching experience will be an added advantage
b) Relief teachers
- Able to teach with little or no preparation
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree
- Able to teach Urdu for Primary/ Secondary Level
Only applicants residing in Singapore will be considered. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please correctly complete the application form below, providing details of your past teaching experience is crucial in helping us shortlist candidates. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.